Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
I grew up in the Triangle, where I attended Corinth Holders High School. I’m a big fan of the area—including the Carolina Hurricanes. But I also love to travel and visit new places.
With so many professional personalities on the 220 team, there is always something new to be learned. I love getting to meet new people and having the opportunity to develop close relationships with members of my community.
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.